Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3: display glitching/flickering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys, 

I went to look at the time, saw the watch glitching rapidly, then screen went dark. Vibrating normally and was up to date syncing with the app. 

I went to restart the Fitbit, the first time I got hit with two bars across the screen, the second attempt I got the smiley face, but the screen immediately went so dark afterwards it cannot be read (images attached). Next steps?

3A0F96A4-8BB0-4DCC-A934-A356D47DD46C.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@charharr91 It's great to see you in the Community! 

Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 screen isn't working and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wanted to add (but couldn’t edit original post):

I managed to increase the brightness again when sitting in the pitch black - so I could see settings - and took it off ‘dim’. Watch worked mostly alright (display not 100%) for about 30 mins before going haywire again.

7D5336B1-F4FD-471B-BD07-C58F704AE8F9.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@charharr91 thank you for the update.

Please make sure you share all these details with Support once the contact you as this will help them determine what the issue is and how to proceed.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes