Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 display is black. How do I manage alarms with the app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @GAR51, welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for sharing your situation with us. 

Let me tell you that we have a help post that walks you through the process in detail. How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

If the screen problem continues. I advise altering the clock face because most people find it useful. How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @GAR51, welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for sharing your situation with us. 

Let me tell you that we have a help post that walks you through the process in detail. How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

If the screen problem continues. I advise altering the clock face because most people find it useful. How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply Eduardo. I cannot change my clock face on my device since the screen is black. The display doesn’t show anything. Do you know if the non functioning display is covered by the warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @GAR51, thanks for your reply. 

Let me assure you, that we cover any manufacturer issue that prevents the device from functioning correctly. Just keep in mind that in order to qualify for a replacement, your device must still be covered by the regular warranty of one year.

Best Answer

Estuardo, I am having the same problem. My Charge 3 screen is blank today. I tried restarting and I got the smiley face so I know the screen still works but I don't get a display of anything so I can't go to settings. Please help.

Best Answer

Hi there @Joyful10, thanks for joining in this thread and welcome to the community. 

The best course of action, and what I advise, is to change the clock face in light of what you described. By doing this, your device's display should restart and begin operating correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes