Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 doesn't sync data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I have my Charge 3 for a couple of days now. The first day it was syncing fine and also tracked my sleep.

The last two days he doens't want to sync, it says it did but in the app it says 0 steps, 0 floors, ... (my fitbit shows the right amount). Also the last two nights it doesn't track my sleep anymore, my fitbit says "sleep not tracked".

Anything I can do?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @Isa95, it's nice to see you around here! Robot Very Happy Thanks for taking the time to share all of those details regarding this situation.

In this case, I'd recommend performing a restart on your Charge 3 and please see: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

You can also find more information about sleep tracking here

If you happened to loose a night of sleep; note that you can log that night's sleep manually. Please do this so you don't loose any data. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome on board @Isa95, it's nice to see you around here! Robot Very Happy Thanks for taking the time to share all of those details regarding this situation.

In this case, I'd recommend performing a restart on your Charge 3 and please see: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

You can also find more information about sleep tracking here

If you happened to loose a night of sleep; note that you can log that night's sleep manually. Please do this so you don't loose any data. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! Thank you for your answer. I deconnected my Charge 3 and then synced it again with my phone, and now it's working fine.

The only thing that's not working is the calorie and active minutes-count when I swim. When I track my swim with the swim-app, it says I burn 160 calories in 1h30m and it also doens't calculate this in my active minutes. When I add my swim manually, it works fine. Will this be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Isa95! I'm glad to hear that you're back on track! Smiley Very Happy

In addition to completing only a handful of laps or stopping to rest often, inconsistencies in your swim data may be caused by any of the following:

• Stopping to rest midway across the pool
  • Resting for longer than 60 seconds after completing a pool length
  • Changing stroke type midway across the pool
  • Swimming with a kickboard or not using your hands
  • Swimming less than the minimum duration set to be auto-recognized
  • The units for the pool length setting don't match the units you use for your Fitbit settings. For example if you measure length in feet and inches, and specify a pool length in meters. For more information, see How do I update my Fitbit settings?

Hope this helps, I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is in no way helpful because people already know the simple troubleshooting actions.  Reason being that fitbit sells defective products, defective software and everybody has already had to troubleshoot Their defective item from no relief from these issues.

I have had three Fitbit charge 3s one was replace via warranty and I still have the same issues with all of them!

Best Answer
0 Votes