Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 experiencing syncing difficulties

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the update that's on for tomorrow regards sleep etc include syncing with android phones

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The update was on 6/23. I didn't start having syncing issues until after that update. My phone and app are both up to date. Restarted fitbit. Restarted phone. Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Checked app permissions. Bluetooth is otherwise working and is paired.  It was all working fine until after that last update.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Grannyanny21. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the information. Regarding your question, I'd like to let you know that there was an inconvenience affecting the syncing process with Android phones, but this inconvenience should be resolved after updating the Fitbit App to the version (3.43.1). For more information, I recommend visiting this thread

If your Fitbit App is updated and the inconvenience persists, I recommend following the steps here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The update was on 6/23. I didn't start having syncing issues until after that update. My phone and app are both up to date. Restarted fitbit. Restarted phone. Uninstalled and reinstalled app. Checked app permissions. Bluetooth is otherwise working and is paired.  It was all working fine until after that last update.

Best Answer

Hello @myskelly. It's nice to see you around. 

Thank you very much for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. If the inconvenience has persisted after following the suggested steps, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes