Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Notifications and Syncing Issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We are aware of an issue which may be impacting Android notifications and syncing. Our team is currently investigating and working on a fix. Thank you for your patience as we work to find a resolution. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
1,037 REPLIES 1,037

Hi everyone, 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. I'm glad to announce that the latest Fitbit app version for Android (3.43.1) has been released to everyone, make sure you double check your app updates in Play Store. 

As always, make sure that your phone has a compatible operating system installed, it should Android 8.0 or higher. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
No progress since June 18/21

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
Hi and thanks,
Just got the update and no change in my status.
Just a slightly longer delay before the app fails to open.

J
Best Answer

Still not working for me and I did the update yesterday 

Best Answer

Note: After reconnecting my Ionic via Windows, I was also able to connect via my Android phone and sync my data there too.  Again, might work for some.  Ionic connectivity seems to be spotty in general, and has been ever since I bought the device a few years ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone not android. My clock is not working? Stopped this weekend and also stopped syncing? 

Best Answer
I'm on Android 10
Best Answer
Still not working
Best Answer
I hi checked Sylvia dairy snow update at least not for my iPhone 6

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
11weeks this coming week.
The most annoying thing ever.
Best Answer
Nope. Android phone still cannot find my Versa to pair it. What's next?
Best Answer

My phone is on Android 7.0, and it says there is no update pending.  The fix is not working for me.

Hey, Fitbit peeps - please don't reply to my message here.  Please reply to SylviaFitbit's note above.  Thanks!

Best Answer

Did the update , getting some notifications but fitbit doesn't vibrate to tell me I have the notification. It is not on dnd and I have checked vibrate even if on dnd. Maybe you need to mark.this unresolved and look into it some more.

Best Answer

It didnt help just made my Fitbit screen start to glitch and moving through the various screen pages by itself. Still no heartrate, steps per hour or sleep stats. The issue is not fixed for all please working on a solution for all. 

Best Answer

Last update fix notifications problem if you restart you device(versa, Inspire, sense......)hold you button 5-10 second and booom now notificaciones works💪

Best Answer

Did the new update but still not receiving text message on emails and phone calls.

Best Answer

I have Android 9.Still unable to get my Charge 3 to sync. Grrrrrr.

Best Answer
I updated my fitbit and notifications are working now
Best Answer
I have Android 11 and mine isn't working 😡 so frustrating
Best Answer

Mines Android 11 but no joy😡

Best Answer