Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 fuzzy screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 3 purchased in December 2018 screen shows white lines/gray fuzzy screen - not sure exactly how to describe.  I have noticed it also does not hold a charge for long since this happened.  I updated, restarted and rebooted the device and nothing has changed.  I realize there are some similar posts which I have read and led me to try the reboot.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My Fitbit Charge 3 purchased in December 2018 screen shows white lines/gray fuzzy screen - not sure exactly how to describe.  I have noticed it also does not hold a charge for long since this happened.  I updated, restarted and rebooted the device and nothing has changed.  I realize there are some similar posts which I have read and led me to try the reboot.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am I blind or stupid, but I see no solution here. How do I get in touch with Fitbit other than waiting on Hold on the phone? I sent a DM, and there was no reply. I love my Charge 3 - when it works! There isn't one Fitbit I've had that didn't have issues. It's the holiday season, I'm 70 years old, my husband is having surgery in January. I resent having to take the time to mess around trying to get help from Fitbit for a unit I bought in February, 2019. So frustrated. 

Best Answer

SAME issue, mine from SAME time period. NO fix, throw it in the garbage and buy a new one. This is obviously something they know about and are unwilling to replace mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pre-ordered my charge 3 when they first came out. About 6 months in it did the same thing. It was still under warranty so they sent me a new one. Now about 6 months later the replacement has done the same thing! Ugh. I'm going to contact them to see if maybe I could get a discount on a new one and get the versa 2. It's very irritating especially since they're so expensive. With the first one the lady I spoke with told me how to shut it down by holding the button for like 30 seconds. My old one wouldn't even do that. I tried it on this one and it starts to do it then restarts. You'll see a bar moving across the screen. I don't know if it actually completes the reboot, but it has no effect on the gray streaked screen. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same thing happened to me but the Charge 3 was still under warranty. I love my FItbit, I really do. I don't expect to get 20 years of wear out of one, but I've had at least one issue with every Fitbit I've ever had. However they never seem to address these flaws other than making you buy a new one. It's frustrating.
Best Answer
0 Votes