Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 interval workout glitch

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I recently got my new Fitbit Charge 3 and was looking forward to using the interval workout feature. I set up the exercise shortcut so that I had 45 seconds of movement and 15 seconds of rest. However, after recording my workout, I noticed that the app had recorded 45 seconds of rest and just 15 seconds of movement. Does anyone know why this sort of glitch occurs? I've attached screenshots below.

Cheers!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @tkri, a warm welcome to the Community.

I appreciate the images attached. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit

I was just about to start a topic on the same thing.  I had work set at 2 min and rest at 1 min and that seemed to work while I was actually doing the training, but when I looked at the app the same thing had happened:

Screenshot_20190103-114124.jpgScreenshot_20190103-114142.jpg

There are also multiple copies of the same data.

Best Answer

I'm having this same issue. Just as fionac said, I'm also seeing duplicates of the data. Have there been any updates on this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm currently having this issue as well

Best Answer
0 Votes