Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is experiencing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The heart rate is not working nor recording sleep or hours of the day moved. I have reinstalled the app, rebooted my fitbit etc etc still not working plus no flashing green light when off your wrist.

Any ideas people?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Debgre, welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting! 

If you have restarted but the inconvenience with heart rate and the rest ones persist, I'd recommend performing a long restart. For this, please make sure to follow the steps below: 

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Regarding Sleep, if your Charge 3 doesn't track sleep stages, please take into consideration the following: What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

For reminders to move, make sure that these are On: 

1. On the Today tab , tap the hourly activity tile .
2. Tap the gear icon > turn Reminders to Move on or off.

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit still not working properly I've noticed the screen has lines across the time and the battery isn't lasting as long as it used to? I think it's on it's way out and if it is I wont be buying another. My charge 2 I gave to my sis in law is still going should have stuck with that.

Disappointed 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue for the past week. Rebooted my device several times, no change. Also, tracking info is no longer as detailed for sleep and heart rate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Debgre, thanks for your reply! @Urania328, welcome to the community forums! 

For screen inconveniences, I recommend visiting the following thread for tips and updates. While you reported other inconveniences, the screen of your Charge 3 devices is very important, so if the tips suggested there don't work, the best way to get help is to contact the Support Team. You can contact them by clicking on the link provided in the thread above. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer