Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is losing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last few days I've noticed my Charge 3 is showing the wrong time.  I synced it earlier today and that fixed the issue, but now its time readout is five minutes earlier than it should be again.  Is there a permanent fix for this?

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KateEccles Thank you for your reply and for following the recommended steps. 

I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team yesterday and they were able to provide information and assistance. If you have any questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @KateEccles. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. At this time, I'd recommend performing a restart to your Charge 3 by doing the steps here: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If your Charge 3 still loses the time, please make sure the time zone setting is correct. For more details, I recommend reviewing the following help article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

My Charge 3 has still been losing time.  I was advised to do a factory reset, which I did, but now I can't get it to pair again.  I've tried turning off Bluetooth, restarting the phone and turning it back on, but it still isn't working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KateEccles Thank you for your reply and for following the recommended steps. 

I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team yesterday and they were able to provide information and assistance. If you have any questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes