Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is not changing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed my charge 3 not changing time when in a different time zone and now with going to standard time my fitbit is an hour off.  I have unpaired device, rebooted, re-paired.  Checked settings on my phone too.  HELP!!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go under advanced settings, change your time zone. Sync your device, after I did this then my time reset to the correct time. I hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Go under advanced settings, change your time zone. Sync your device, after I did this then my time reset to the correct time. I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Didn’t work for me.  Any other thoughts?

Best Answer

Same for me except mine is off 50 minutes. 

Best Answer
I'm sorry I don't know of anything else to try. It was a little bit of good
luck for me that I found that path to fix it with my fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Time zone change worked for me.  Too bad automatic will not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make sure you're synced before you try this go to settings Clear settings On the watch Then go to your Advanced settings In the phone Change the time zones and unsync your are charge by going to set up a device and start all over It should hopefully give you the correct time it did My charge 4 which is new Went by the time that was on my charge 3 Which is wrong

Best Answer

Hello everyone. @M__e Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for sharing your input! I also want to add a link that contains instructions about how to correct the time on Fitbit devices: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes