Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is stuck

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Shows time only.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

Have you tried swiping left or up, @Yardwork?

Best Answer

It's great to see you here @Yardwork and @Rich_Laue thanks for the input.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Charge 3? If so, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display. 
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker:
    • Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same issue, can't swipe up/down or right/left.

UPDATE:

Thank you, this has worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Yardwork, it's great to know that the instructions provided worked and that your tracker is working properly now. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 is stuck in the clock. I have plugged it in to try and reset as I have read on the forum, it vibrates but I am not getting a smiley face or battery recharge. Can anyone help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @MareeChooky.

Thanks for troubleshooting this stuck issue by yourself. Since the restart process didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I actually got it to work. The manual didn't say to wait for the charging
symbol, so I held the button until it reset. Thanks

Maree
Best Answer

Those are great news @MareeChooky. I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

The solution helped a mine one

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve just tried this fix and now I don’t even have the clock just plain black screen!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same... contact the Fitbit support , very helpful..
Best Answer
0 Votes

wheee this worked for me also

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution has worked in the past but this time I just get dashed lines across the screen. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you try holding the button in for about 10 seconds
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did, it finally worked - thank you for checking back!
Best Answer