Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Customer Support?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i need a phone number to contact support   thanks   xxx@ hotmail.com

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit support

Different options are available at different times of day, and vary depending on which is busy at the time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Fitbit support

Different options are available at different times of day, and vary depending on which is busy at the time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @debsimmonsI’ve noticed that my friend @JohnnyRow just offered you a good response in order to solve the questions and doubts with your post. So, I made his post as the solution for your previous post. Highlighting the solution may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

Let us know if there's anything else I may assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

thank you so much for the info.  Turns out my charge 3 needs to be returned.  Thanks again   deb

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and for letting us know the outcome after contacting our Support Team @debsimmons

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having trouble navigating this Community.  I am going round in circles.

@JohnnyRow wrote:

Fitbit support

I need to speak to someone. Have tried all the suggestions to revive my Charge 3 that has completely died. Works when plugged in, but battery will not hold any charge at all. Ony had it just over 6 months. It needs to be returned.  It wasn't very accurate in the month prior to it dying.  Please can you tell me where to get help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So. All of a sudden I no longer have options for treadmill and/or weights. Seems they were replaced by Pilates. I don’t do Pilates. Explain!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a Fitbit bug somewhere that is putting multiple Pilates in the exercise apps.

But here is how to set them back to whatever you want:

How do I customize exercise settings in the Exercise app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not an answer. I have read enough of these posts to know that other people are having my problem with the Charge 3 randomly vibrating and not doing what it's supposed to ,and I want to call customer support. Nowhere in here do you put a phone number. I don't want some inane chat board response that says cwe understand you're having a problem'. I want to talk to somebody about it. I am seriously considering giving up on Fitbit and just getting a different brand of tracker.

Best Answer

Then click Help at the bottom of this page.

Best Answer
0 Votes