Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit just glitched out, started vibrating incessantly, and now is blacked out and totally unresponsive. I’ve contacted support but I’m at a year so out of warranty and the best they’ll do is offer a 35% discount on a new one. This was my 3rd and shortest living Fitbit - are your products getting worse? Can’t I at least send you my Fitbit so you can assess what’s going on? I’ve been reading a lot of users’ experiences on this blog and I am not alone with an early death Charge 3. I am not interested in purchasing a 4th product if I should already expect to buy a 5th next year. Do you have any better options, Fitbit, or should I look elsewhere?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Claudine29. Welcome to the community forums.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

Regarding your first question, I'd like to let you know that we're not sure about what exactly could have caused the inconvenience, but take into consideration that some inconveniences may occur due to normal wear. On a side note, replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

Regarding your question about if you can send it back, I'd like to let you know that I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team and they have provided an option for you. In this case, I believe we don't need the Charge 3 back to us, but if you still have questions or inquiries, I recommend replying back to your case and they will be glad to provide you information and assistance. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes