Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 keeps vibrating every meter I walk

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I've got my Charge 3 like 12 months now. About a week ago it started with location problems. It didn't pick up trough the phone, so you couldn't see your round where you have walked.. I fixed this issue when resetting my Charge 3. But now the next one.. and it's very annoying.. my Charge 3 keeps giving those targets you can hit (calories, footsteps etc.) After every meter you walk! So it keeps vibrating like hell. I have tried to turn off notifications, but it didn't work.. so I can't use my Charge 3 anymore for anything, because it keeps vibrating and giving notifications.. 

Somebody got the same problem, or had the same problem? 

Thank you for your patience! 🙂

(Sorry for my bad English)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @WillemP98, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Charge 3. I understand how annoying this can be.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your Charge 3 by following these steps How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, please try setting up your tracker again. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Remove your Charge 3 from your Fitbit account and from your phone's Bluetooth settings .
  • Restart your Charge 3 once again.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Setup your Charge 3
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @WillemP98, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Charge 3. I understand how annoying this can be.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your Charge 3 by following these steps How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, please try setting up your tracker again. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Remove your Charge 3 from your Fitbit account and from your phone's Bluetooth settings .
  • Restart your Charge 3 once again.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Setup your Charge 3
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes