Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 never works

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

That is it. I think I finally had enough of my Charge 3. I can't even count the times when I'm all ready for an exercise activity, workout, cycling, running or whatever, and the device is simply not responsive. Maybe I can navigate to the exercise menu, maybe I can't. Maybe I'll be able to swipe, maybe I won't. Maybe the touchscreen will respond, surely it won't. Perhaps I'll try to reset the device by holding the button for a time, and that, you guessed it, NEVER WORKS! I reseted the device, dissociated the product, you name it. It is simply unreliable when you need it to be.

It's an overall bundle of frustration, and I don't know why I wouldn't simply throw it straight into the trashcan. Anyone else had similar experience?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Have you attempted to contact Support via the link at the bottom of the page?  There's a live chat option that's open 24/7, they should be able to help you with at least some of your issues.  I suspect some of your issues might be related to your battery being faulty (particularly with the freezing), and they would be able to help you with administering a Battery Test.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes