Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge3 is broken.  It is less than a year old and I am unsure where to send for a repair.  Can anyone advise please?

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Carolinemary  your post was moved to the Other Charge Trackers area of the forum for more relevant responses. What's wrong with it? There are no repairs for these devices.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
It just won't charge.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Carolinemary  this article explains what to do when you're having problems charging - click to read

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Thanks for your help @Odyssey13. Welcome to the Community Forums @Carolinemary

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Charge 3. I hope that the instructions provided by @Odyssey13 help you to resolve the issue. If by any chance your Charge 3 is still not taking the charge, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
Thank you

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer