Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just got myself a Charge 3 and i also have an xiaomi note 10 pro. While connecting them both i got what app notifications for like 10 minutes but then my phone battery was empty and After re-starting my phone did i not got any what app notes anymore - afterwards i tried to re- start my phone and my Fitbit - connected and disconnected them... and after 1 hours of trying different methods did i wrote this entry.  Please help i really dont know what to do anymore

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums, @Kitsuneica.

Thanks for troubleshooting this notifications issue. Keep in mind that in order to have a successful connection between your Fitbit and phone, it needs to be a compatible mobile device. If you want to check if your phone is compatible, I recommend checking the help article: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?.

When a phone isn't compatible, it doesn't mean that it won't work with your device, but you might experience some connectivity issues. You can always try the instructions in the article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? but I don't guarantee it will work 100%.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I dont get notifications in fitbit charge 3 from my phone Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro? Why? What doing??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Loreta777. I'm sorry to hear that you don't get notifications in your Charge 3.

Please check help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes