Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every once in awhile - more often - it's not vibrating when I receive a text message or notifications from my camera.  I've checked the DND and sleep mode and they are off.  But it happens a lot lately!  Frustrating.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @agpthng It's great to see you around. Thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've tried before posting. 

For notifications, I would suggest you to please follow some troubleshooting steps. For more information, please check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Also, I would like to confirm the model of the Fitbit device you have and if the text notifications are from your phone or 3rd party app, like Whatsapp? Lastly, let me know the model of your mobile device and its operating system. 

I look forward to your response. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did search before I posted.  My fitbit is a Charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes

@agpthng Thanks for the reply! 

Are the text or notifications from your mobile device? You mentioned Camera but currently Charge 3 can receive calendar, call, text notifications from your mobile device or from a 3rd party app like Whats-app. Can you confirm if when you mentioned Camera, if you referred to a 3rd party app named like that? More details will help. 

On a side note, I've moved your post to another board since it helps to keep our forums organized. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It used to notify me all the time of my text messages and notifications from our Wyze Camera's.  It doesn't do now all the time.  Sometimes I'll go into my settings and see that DND is on and sleep mode when I didn't put them on and have shut DND to off and sleep mode to off.

Best Answer
0 Votes