Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 screen randomly would not turn on. I tried to reset it and plug it into the charger but the screen still did not turn on. I tried to reset it by pressing the reset button with a paperclip and all of a sudden it started vibrating non stop. I pluged it back into the charger and tried resetting it again to get it to stop vibrating. now it is completing shut off, the side button isn't vibrating, there is no green light on the button and the screen still isn't turing on. 

I dont know what else to do, please help!

This is the second time a Fitbit that i have owned has done this. getting tired of it.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Hi @Cassidy4  Please, please dont put a pin or paperclip in the hole on the tracker! This is not a reset button! It is the hole for the altimeter to measure floors.

I will flag a moderator to come and help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @Cassidy4, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing those details and for trying those steps before contacting us. I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case soon.

@NellyG Great job, thanks for flagging.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar problem and I did what the original poster did.  What's the next step in fixing it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having the same problem. All I have done at this point is put it on the charger and push and hold on the side. Please,  let me know what to do next?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my fitbit charge 3. Could you assist me as well. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

I did the same mistake, inserted a pin the altimeter hole and now Fitbit will not on, charge nor vibrate 😔☹️

Can this be revolved, truly appreciate your support.

Best Answer

I have also done this 😢 now no screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi i have just done the same as you to my Fitbit how did you get it fixed can you tell me 

Hi can you help me please I stuck a pin in the back of my Fitbit and now it won't work can you fix it do you think

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. Welcome to the community forums! 

As mentioned above, do not insert a pin or paperclip in the pinhole on your Fitbit devices. The restart process for Fitbit devices is outlined here

If your Fitbit devices aren't still working, the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Please make sure to explain the situation and the steps you've followed son our team can help you from there. 

On a side note, please visit our warranty policy here: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

So out of all the people with the exact same problem you offer no answer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i have Fitbit charge3

i did reset and I see Emily face

however in darkness( absolute) I can see face clock( also changed it multiple times)

however brightness needs to be increased. How is that done? Syncs with iPhone.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

@Cama81z @Reasonablerespo Welcome to the Community. 

Sorry to hear about this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same thing can someone help me also?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SherryDS. Thank you for letting us know that you followed the steps mentioned before.

I noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team and that they are assisting you.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit do not show anything on the face; it is dark. This happened for some time now. Is it possible to get a replacement?

Moderator edit: personal information removed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
They did not help. They basically said but a new Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @SherryDS  and for your question @Reasonablerespo. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 3 face is dark.

@Reasonablerespo, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I'm sorry you didn't get help from our team. You can check the Fitbit Limited Warranty.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes