Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 replacement offer - problems with redemption

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a small dilemma. In a nutshell, my Charge 3 stopped working again. I received a replacement offer again. Unfortunately, I can't seem to purchase the tracker that fits my needs on the US Fitbit site. How do I get ahold of a charge 4 using my replacement offer?

Additional info: This time, I chose '50% off a new tracker.' Since my Charge 3 has crapped out twice in less than 12 months, I'm not interested in getting another. We are at the end of my warranty term. Plus, the replacement one died just a couple months after it arrived. I don't want to be stuck with a device that dies again and is out of warranty. So, my only other option (for reasons explained below) is to get a charge 4. 

I'm restricted to the two models (Charge 3 and 4) because I work as a researcher in a lab that handles classified information. So, we have a tiny list of approved fitness devices. If the devices are not on the approved list, we cannot wear them at work. The Fitbit Charge 3 and Charge 4 are on that list. I was hoping to upgrade to a Charge 4, but after selecting the "50% off a new device" option, I went to the site to find that the charge 4 is no longer available on the Fitbit US site. I was able to find it on other country sites, e.g. Australia, but not here in the US. To make matters worse, I can't change my selection on the replacement offer (and just deal with the Charge 3) because the link I received doesn't allow it. 

This is highly frustrating. I'm already upset that I have to spend more money to have confidence in receiving a working device (especially after Fitbit didn't deliver with my last one).  However, to make matters worse, I may be stuck with a device I can't wear for a large portion of most days. I'm not happy at all. Not only am I out of a working tracker, but I also can't seem to get one that fits my needs. What are my options here?

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mskbey  you'll need to get with customer support, as they are the ones offering you the options. We're the community forum members and users of Fitbit, but we can't help with your issue. Sorry this happened to you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer