Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen is flickering constantly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The heartbeat monitor starting glitching during my run this morning and after my workout I noticed it was vibrating constantly. 

The screen is flickering between the screen wake notifications menu and the time/ home screen. I would say it is flickering more then 2-3 times per second. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

I am having this exact same issue. It is not able to take a charge due to the flickering and it drained the battery i have tried restarting it multiple times but nothing is working.

Best Answer

Spoke to customer service. They say clean the contacts with white spirit and recharge, then start up and sync with device. Change the clock face??  Said I’d try when got home. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It kept flickering today and then just turned off after being charged. I've reset it twice and now it's just dead. Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer
Yes I had the same problem. It was totally dead. If it is still under warranty contact customer service and ask for a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Spoke to customer service. They are sending a new one

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is the exact same will no longer hold the charge
Best Answer
0 Votes
Call customer support. They are sending me a replacement.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - and I’ve tried the reset. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Get onto customer support. They sent me a new one.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! Just messaged them
Best Answer
0 Votes
reach out to customer service! I direct messaged them on twitter and they
were quick to help!

--
www.robinoasdesigns.com
www.robinsmissions.blogspot.com
"Joy is the serious business of heaven."
-C.S. Lewis
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 is exhibiting the same Erratic behavior. Was wondering what the ultimate result was? Thanks, Don

Best Answer
0 Votes
It ultimately died completely and was replaced by Fitbit as it was still under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is flickering erratically!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am  having this problem. I have tried to restart but the watch will not reset. It then flashes repeatedly until the battery is dead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @Mizda0126. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. Since this inconvenience has persisted, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. They will be able to look into your case and provide a prompt resolution. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. Also, please make sure to explain the inconvenience and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

For me the screen went blank and I did the restart that you recommended. But the screen would never turn on. The vibrations were working, but no visual display. I've done a reset multiple times and the screen finally came on. But now my screens keep flickering from DND and Sleep to my home screen and it is buzzing like crazy. I did another reset after that, hoping to make that stop and it continues to vibrate and jump from screen to screen. I've even unpaired it and repaired it and as soon as it's paired, the glitches resumes. I've had this device for almost a year and I've never experienced this before. 

Best Answer

Hello @alc21. It's great to see you around. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. At this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have additional questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

On a side note, I'd like to let you know that this thread is now closed and if you have any other questions or inquiries, please note that you can post them in a new thread. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes