Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen is not centered

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ive tried resetting and it corrects temporarily, then goes off center again. Please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community Forums @Yums! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 in order to solve the issue with the display. 

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon!

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. My screen was off center this morning, then stopped working entirely. I used the reset method, and it would work correctly for a few minutes only to either go or off center or stop working entirely again. I would love to know how this was resolved!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started having the same issue with mine today...and it started after the screen started going black... help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted Fitbit customer service via phone and they sent me a new one! I was unable to find a fix.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Fitbit customer support via phone and they sent me a new one! I was unable to find a fix. Be prepared to take some pics of the screen working incorrectly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, but am out of warranty. Support offered me 25% off a new device, but that's less than satisfactory for a device that's not yet 2 years old. I am convinced this is a software issue. As a long time customer I'll choose a device from a company that backs its products next time.

Best Answer