Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen is unreadable today.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am also having the same problem with my charge 3. Battery went dead yesterday, charged it overnight and screen is unreadable today.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the community forums @Emsy75.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Charge 5. Sorry to know the difficulties experienced.

If it is related to a battery issue, please make sure to follow all the steps listed in this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Please, could you please provide a little more information about when you say 'unreadable'? Do you mean you don't see icons or is the screen blank or dim?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I believe Emsy75 said it's a Charge 3, not a 5, and I have the same issue. My watch is charged, it vibrates appropriately, and it syncs to my phone. However, my screen is black. I've tried manual and hard resets, and I've changed the clock face through the App. I reinstalled the App, but nothing helps. What else can I try? Thanks

Best Answer

I also have a Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do have exactly the same problem that you have, i called costumer service and they could not help esther he told me that will escálate my problem to a  higher supervisor and they answer was that they will offer me a 30% discount for a new watch ínstese to offer a replacement if they can fix the problem as costumer service

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same issue. It looks like there are similar problems with their other watches. Did customer service recommend a model that has no issues. 

Best Answer

I have same problem with my charge 4.

There is problem with settings: when adjusting screen settings it jumps over bright option and normal option is very dim.

So.. there is problem with latest update?

Please, correct this bug.

:)minna

Best Answer
0 Votes