Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a charge 3 and am very unhappy! Ever since I've bought this device I've had the screen black out randomly and then won't come back for sometimes days also it won't respond to my phone just says app must be installed (which it is). I've tried all the troubleshooting and most recently got a reply from the fitbit support stating the best they will do for me is a 35% discount on another watch. Thats great for someone that can spend $200 dollars every 2yrs for a watch but I unfortunately do not have that kind of money. I wish I would of returned the watch when I first got it and it started doing this but figured it was an update thing. Now that it is a continual issue I contact fitbit and they say its just out of warranty! I've been a loyal customer for many years but will be finding another brand now! Very Disappointing to spend so much on a watch that never worked properly!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @FirstResponder, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear about the screen issues that your Charge 3 experienced. I'm also sorry to hear that it's no longer under the warranty period. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the date of the first setup.

I totally understand how you feel about this and we appreciate your feedback since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes