Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen washed out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 screen is washed out, and by that I mean the whole screen is bright. The light intensity is in vertical bands depending on what the display is. Other than that, it’s working perfectly. 

I’ve  restarted a number of times and changed clock faces, but the problem is consistent.  

The Fitbit has never been exposed to water. Please advise. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @TorontoPaul! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 and for changing the clock face in order to solve the issue with the screen. Nice way to go!

Since the steps you tried didn't work, I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support Team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Welcome to the Community Forums @TorontoPaul! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 and for changing the clock face in order to solve the issue with the screen. Nice way to go!

Since the steps you tried didn't work, I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support Team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. Smiley Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

The same thing just started happening to my charge 3... Really bright in the middle then fades out to the black along the edge... Can barely see anything in middle of the screen... I have reset it and played around with settings... Nothing's working... Please help

Best Answer

I am having same problem with no success after troubleshooting. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to mine. I’ve restarted it to no avail. It’s also starting to lose its charge very quickly now. I just got it for Xmas, seems pretty early for it to be losing battery so quickly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My charge isn’t long either. Have you heard from Fitbit yet?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I haven’t 😞

Bonnie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing has just started with mine too. 

Fitbit - how do we resolve this issue?

Best Answer

I've tried the same steps as @TorontoPaul  as well as doing a long restart.  Nothing helps,  my screen stays washed out

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a solution to this problem? 

Just happened to me after recharging (no problem beforehand)

Why not just post any solution here?

Still, within warranty so back to Argos tomorrow!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just started happening to me after I re-enabled the 'screen wake' and 'notifications' settings after a firmware update that happened in the last few weeks and disabled those.  I tried to disable them again but the screen is still 'washed out'.  I see this has been a known issue for about 6 months so wondering if there's a fix coming out soon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also, I tried to fully charge, reset, and restart the device after this started happening but nothing has restored it yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit, unfortunately the same thing happened to me. Is there any next steps that I can take? 

Best Answer

so, What’s the answer?  
Same thing happening to my Charge 3.  Tried everything.  

Best Answer
0 Votes