Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I've not used my charges 3 since march 2019.

I plugged it in to charge and it's vibrating when I touch the button but the screen is unresponsive.

I've tried the whole 8 second hold and the 15 second hold whilst plugged in but nothing works.

The screen stays blank.

It won't sync to my phone either.

The lights on the back are responsive though.

Any idea how to resolve?

TIA

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Steveb84, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Charge 3 won't turn on. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try one more workaround, which has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the screen works properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanJoFitbit 

So an update. It successfully synced to my phone this morning. We did the long overdue software update and tried the click face thing.

Nothing

Tried the 8 and 15 second thing again and no change.

Thanks so far though!

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Steveb84, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I have a similar issue. Haven’t used my charge 3 since March when the strap broke, only just got round to ordering a replacement  this week. It charged up and came on all ok but still

said it was March. Then the screen went blank and if I press the big side button it just vibrates constantly, unable to perform the re set. Wont sync with phone and now completely un responsive. Any help appreciated. TIA 

Best Answer
0 Votes