Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 stopped receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I connected my child's ace 2 fitbit to my phone. All of my notifications of texts and emails then began going to her fitbit. So I disabled notifications on her device but now I can't get them back on my charge 3. I have unpaired and re- paired everything and restarted all devices, even the send test notification doesn't work. I'm not sure what happened here. I have a pixel 4.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Topaz596, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 stopped receiving your notifications. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a long restart. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.
  8. Try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article.

Finally, monitor your tracker during the next 24 hours and see if your Charge 3 receives notifications properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes