Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 syncing and sleep tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since changing my phone, it keeps telling me i can't sync because i need an app. My steps are counted but as for sleep/ sleep patterns notning. Can any one help please.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Thedolph10, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 is not syncing with your phone and it's not tracking your sleep data.

Please restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. Then, set up your tracker from scratch as instructed in this help page.

Finally, monitor your tracker and see if it connects with your phone and it tracks your sleep data of the next 2 nights.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Thank you very much, only now checking emails. I shall keep you posted 👍👍

I  did message on here a few days ago and some lovely guy sent me a message and sent me info on how to help becauae my charge 3 wasn't syncing with my phone with my sleep. Everything else is working but not my sleep. 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1606241108245.png

JuanJoFitbit_1-1606241108247.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Thedolph10, thank you for getting back and trying the steps that were recommended previously.

I'd like you to try a long restart. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

After this, check out this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks sleep.

Let me know how it goes.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes