Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 white lines on the screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit charge 3 has lots of white lines on the screen. I have read through the other posts and tried the suggestions of changing the clock and resetting the Fitbit, but the problem still exists.

Any further assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Wizzie67, welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you so much for taking the time to troubleshoot your Charge 3 prior to contacting us. 

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team  about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Thanks for your advice @SunsetRunner!

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to help you. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit

i've got a charge 3 with the same problem with the white lines i have tried changing the face restarting

but lines still there the fitbit is about 11 months old was a xmas present please could you help

many thanks

Mags62

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also had this problem. It was a Christmas gift last year and the white lines appeared after about 9 months of ownership. I tried all of the suggestions I could find on the forums. I reset it on the charger, rebooted the device and tried to fix it by changing the clock face. It's been like this a couple months already and I'm not sure what else to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

See post #2 above.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @JaycieMac and @Mags62, welcome on board. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided here. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm new here, but glad to see I'm not the only one with the same problem.  Please notify me, as well, if there is a fix.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my Charge 3 and do not want to lose it.  

I will add that mine looked normal until I plugged it up to charge (as normal, nothing different).  When removed, the lines were there and no matter what I have tried they are still there.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Kricket

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @kmb314, welcome on board. Thanks for the details provided about your Charge 3's behavior. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’m having the same problem. I bought the Fitbit couple of months ago and the line started to appear few days already. I tried to reboot using the different methods suggested and even changed the clock display. But the lines still there. 

Best Answer

64BEAFB8-1B20-489A-A4CC-2E866994F86D.jpeg

Best Answer

That's what mine looks like too

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help mine was doing this too, I went in and did all the fixes and it made it worse now I just have a black screen. It still links to my phone but the watch itself will not show me anything on the screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue can someone please help me as well.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue and have also tried the reboots and clock face changes. Nothing has helped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone having this problem, I recommend contacting support via the online chat.  They replaced mine for me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem too. Tried to solve through help and got replies,about menstrual cycle. I am 62!!! Could not actually contact them as I dont have a Twitter account and don't want one. Vv annoying.  And I have premium! Will be cancelling that for sure. 

Jane Mac grumpy of Arundel  😖

Best Answer

Canceled my premium account for sure! Have found help should be awarded “most unhelpful team ever.”

Best Answer
0 Votes