Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not been able to get my charge 3 to sync for months now. I have tried everything and now it won't even pair either. My phone will find it but won't pair. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Gingerglint, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the syncing issue that your Charge 3 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried. In the meantime, try the steps listed in this help article. This article may contain steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Finally, monitor your Charge 3 during the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same trouble.   I have tried turning bluetooth on and off.  I have rebooted my charge 3.   I have unpaired the fitbit with the android phone.  My phone can find the fitbit to get the code to pair,  but will not pair.

Best Answer

Hi I got the same problem..After the last

update don' sincr anymore ..I got an Huawei phone..with charge 2 i didn' have any problem

Best Answer

Than you, I have done all of this and it just wont work. It sends code to pair then just won't connect. 

Best Answer

Same issue here. Support have no ideas other than reboot everything and retry everything. Useless. Issue persists, but randomly maybe once a day it will sync. Meantime no sleep tracking. Loses time! Why? There is a serious problem here after last App update I think. Just will not pair. For me if you redo the Setup again it generates the pairing code but then instantly buzzes again and shows (X) and still will not pair. So frustrating. I’m seriously thinking of getting another tracker.

Best Answer
me too....i think Fitbit will lost a lot of clients not caring about the
clients
Best Answer

I think FITBIT in going to lose  alot o clients in this way....I think i'm not going to buy Fitbit anymore

Best Answer