Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charger 3 battery died. Upon charging it, no charging display was shown and the charge stayed black. 

Ive dont the 5step troubleshooting:

1. Plug your charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Insert the other end into the port on the back of your Fitbit Charge or Fitbit Charge HR. Your tracker will begin charging.
  3. Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number
  4. Let go of the button.
  5. Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

This did not help!!!!

The display is still black, only now the green flashing light at the back has stopped after doing this and the side button stoped its vibration. All after doing this reboot!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure how long your battery has been dead @laya26.

I suggest plugging it irl your phones charger and let it sit there. My experience is that it may be 30 + minutes before any signs of life are seen. 

Please make sure the clip is on correct and firm. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @laya26. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Rich_Laue, it's great to see you here and thanks for your help.

@laya26, thanks for sharing that your Charge 3 isn't charging correctly and for your efforts while restarting it. I'm sorry that you're going through this experience. Please give a try to @Rich_Laue's suggestions posted above, as well to the troubleshooting tips described in this help article.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board so you can have more chances to receive help from the Community.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes