Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 will not charge. It does not vibrate when attached and plugged in. I have tried another USB port. I have made sure the connections line up. I have cleaned the connections with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol. This already happened to me six months ago!!!! I bought a brand new charger in February 2021 and it also stopped working! Is it the device or the charger? How can I fix it? Very frustrated.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @LindsayM1229. Welcome to the community forums.

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. Regarding your questions, I was able to see that you contacted our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to your case and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The response I got from the Fitbit Team was basically equivalent to "Too bad. Buy a new one." This is not good. My charge 3 did not even last two years! I had to spend extra to replace the broken band and the broken cable! Unacceptable.

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LindsayM1229 Thank you very much for your reply. 

I understand how are you feeling and appreciate the feedback provided. Please note that replacement devices are provided for products that are within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

On a side note, take into consideration that that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall. 

Lastly, for the extra accessories that you purchased, we can only accept returns within 45 days if those accessories were purchased from fitbit.com. Otherwise, you will need to contact the retailer where you purchased them and follow their return policy. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes