Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It was time today to recharge my Charge 3. I plugged it in, nothing--tried changing charging ports, nothing. Tried rebooting, tried cleaning the area, still won't charge. Any solutions?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @looney23. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. Since you've tried the tips from this link and the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the issue and mention the troubleshooting steps you've performed, this way they can provide assistance from there and give a prompt resolution. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have been all over that page for several hours, and can’t find a place to contact them, except through Twitter, and I don’t have that. There is no link for a chat, or a phone number that I can find. I have only links for “Fitbit Community”, “Menstrual Health Tracking”, “Broken Band”, “Twitter Support”, “Fitbit Troubleshooting” and “Fitbit Premium”. When I click on “Help” at the bottom of the page, it takes me right back to the same page. Do you have a better link for chat, or could you send the phone number?

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

@looney23 Thank you very much for your reply. 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the information. I'd like to let you know that if you're located in US, our phone number is (877) 623-4997. Nevertheless; by clicking on this link, you should now have the option to start a chat or give a call. 

Note that if you're not in US, you can change the location at the bottom part in the link. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer