Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 draining the battery quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just had a new fit bit delivered after having to send my other one off for a fault. Had to be without my Fitbit for 3 weeks, now the new one only last a day after fully charging it. Really disappointed

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @lilla84. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you for the detailed information. At this time, I'd recommend making sure that your Charge 3 charges to 100% and that you follow these tips to charge it. Note that it can take around 1-2 hours to fully charge. 

On a side note, there are some factors that could impact the battery life of your Charge 3. For tips and suggestions, I recommend reviewing this help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have a very bad battery experience since about 10 days and many others also have (other thread).

My Charge 3 had a duration of more then a week. Now, when I charge it to 100% its empty after about 6-8 hours. Even if I disable Bluetooth on my phone. I also have the latest Android version (3.43.1) and the update says my charge 3 has the latest firmware.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @michha. Welcome to the community forums.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback and for reading a similar thread. I also appreciate your help in following some steps prior to posting.

Since the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer