Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't sync with my Phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my fitbit May last year. Over the last few months it's progressively losing features. It started with my phone notifications not coming through, and now it rarely syncs at all. I have huge chunks of time missing from the log on my app. I have tried all troubleshooting tips I could find: restarting phone, restarting fitbit, Bluetooth on and off, uninstalling app - it just never finds the fitbit when searching. Now I've noticed my daughters ace hasn't synced since March! It's ridiculous. Not fit for purpose. What's the point?!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Suzyo12. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. If in case you unpaired your Charge 3 from your Fitbit account, I'd suggest trying to set it up one more time. For this, please make sure to follow the instructions from these help articles: How do I set up my Fitbit device?Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

For the notifications inconvenience, if you haven't done so, I'd recommend taking a look at this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Nevertheless; if those tips don't help and you're unable to set up, sync your Charge 3 or receive notifications, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Regarding your daughter's Ace, make sure to keep the Fitbit App up to date and that you've followed these steps. You can also mention this to our Support Team in case the issue persists. Lastly, you can visit the Ace & Family accounts board to get additional tips. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Suzyo12. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. If in case you unpaired your Charge 3 from your Fitbit account, I'd suggest trying to set it up one more time. For this, please make sure to follow the instructions from these help articles: How do I set up my Fitbit device?Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

For the notifications inconvenience, if you haven't done so, I'd recommend taking a look at this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Nevertheless; if those tips don't help and you're unable to set up, sync your Charge 3 or receive notifications, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Regarding your daughter's Ace, make sure to keep the Fitbit App up to date and that you've followed these steps. You can also mention this to our Support Team in case the issue persists. Lastly, you can visit the Ace & Family accounts board to get additional tips. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes