Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 Not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've searched through the threads and ive noticed its the same answers, which ive followed through.  But i suspect the question isnt read properly.

I have a charge 4, a android phone.  For some reason it has stopped syncing at varies times of the day, it only sync when i open the fitbit app.  So if i dont open the app it will not sync, and any data beyone a week is lost.

From other threads i have seen following the settings to sync all day......... where? i dont have this option. The older version fitbit app may have had it but this new version sure dont.

So to clarify....... if i dont open my fitbit app for a whole year....... out that year i will only have one week data sync to phone.  Why do i have to open the app to sync, the app should run in background and get the data from the charge 4 at varies times of the day.......... it sure did work like that for a while....... but its stopped now and nothings changed on my phone....... so im guessing its the app itself.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Pobox557. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate the information shared. I'd recommend you check you have the latest Fitbit Firmware and OS of your mobile device.

Then unpair the device from your Fitbit account and from the bluetooth settings on all devices, and then pair it by following these instructions. Some users find it useful to refresh the performance.

Also you can restart your device and check this article, Why won't my Fitbit device sync?.

And check you are using a compatible device and OS, here is the list.

Best Answer
0 Votes