Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 SpO2 doesn't work in China

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

unable to install SpO2 app,there's no such option in charge 4 gallery.I found out after using it for 2 days, so sad

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CcccGJ , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback

Actually the SPo2  feature as the health metrics are supported in China. 

It seems that your Charge 4 needs a firmware update. 

You'll see the banner on the Fitbit app, when the update is ready for you to be installed. 

In the meantime, use the Charge 4 as usual, and sync it at least 1-2 times a day. 

When you get the update banner, follow the steps here: How do I update my Fitbit device?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@CcccGJ , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback

Actually the SPo2  feature as the health metrics are supported in China. 

It seems that your Charge 4 needs a firmware update. 

You'll see the banner on the Fitbit app, when the update is ready for you to be installed. 

In the meantime, use the Charge 4 as usual, and sync it at least 1-2 times a day. 

When you get the update banner, follow the steps here: How do I update my Fitbit device?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I opened the fitbit software today and found a prompt to update the device, and I can already use the SpO2 function. Thanks again for your enthusiastic response, I love fibit, I love this community!

Best Answer

@CcccGJ , Nice to have you back. Thank you for sharing the good news and kind words. 

I'm glad that the update was successful and everything is working fine. 

Please visit our discussion forums. There you will find several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, or better sleep and share lots of tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

Best Answer