Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 Wrist Band Issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my second charge 4 (my tech needs are simple) and have had the prongs that connect the wrist band detach on both of them. First time, took the 35% discount and bought another one (no issues with functions) figured it was a fluke.

Not quite a year and again...prongs detaching after I changed the wrist band once. That's a lot of money for me for a product that lasts less then a year. This is obviously a production issue and I don't feel I should be the one "paying for it".

Did the support chat and told to give feedback here. Not sure how reaching out to the community is going to solve my frustration. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JanK3 The Charge 4 is no longer being made and it can't be repaired. If it's working and you don't want to buy another Fitbit, check out the "protective cover band for Charge 4" on Amazon. It uses the pebble portion of your Charge 4, so you can keep using it without the broken bit being a concern.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JanK3 The Charge 4 is no longer being made and it can't be repaired. If it's working and you don't want to buy another Fitbit, check out the "protective cover band for Charge 4" on Amazon. It uses the pebble portion of your Charge 4, so you can keep using it without the broken bit being a concern.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer