Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve just recently had a problem with the battery drawing after about 4-5 hours 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Chipzy67. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 4.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Chipzy67. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 4.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get this sorted? or did customer services give you the usual generic answers they do to every problem you put there way.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was offered a 35% discount on a new Fitbit, as my Fitbit is out if
warranty, this is my second Fitbit, Pins to hold the trap on snapped on the
1st one luckily that was just in warranty so had a new one sent, 2.5 years
and now needing a new one again, probably not going to bother with another
Fitbit. As these issues I have seen numerous complaints.
Best Answer
0 Votes