Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t see anything on the display. It’s totally dark and not lighting up. Did multiple resets but nothing is working.  Please advise. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My screen just completely went black. Nothing. Seems everything is still working, but no screen. Mine is only a little over a year old. This is my 2nd one. Never again. The FitBit stuff is not very good at all. I love the features, but they are junk

Best Answer

Hi there, @AshishS @iriegnome. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 devices. I understand how you must be feeling. 

To better assist you, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding. Did this also multiple times and reset also but screen is still dark and not lighting up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge4 is doing the same. I have tried to put it on charge to reset but it not vibrating to say it's charging and it won't restart. I'm not sure what to do with it now? It will be flat soon and stop tracking. 

Best Answer