Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I saw someone experienced the same blank screen on Charge 4 and unfortunately there was no cure - yes, I did try restarting and changing watch face but the issue persists.

To be honest I don’t know if there’s the service from Fitbit to replace the screen - maybe not worth it.

And I don’t actually mind the dead screen as you can get those health information from the app. I’m just hoping the app could allow me to control the settings as well, e.g., alarm. Cause if I have to get rid of my Fitbit due to the dead screen, the function I miss the most would definitely be the alarm.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi! So I had the same issue on my charge 4. Are you getting a smiley face after your reset and then it still goes black? Mine would vibrate any time I pushed the touch button on the side but wouldn’t do anything else and the screen was still black. I tried to reset it about 10 times. I fixed it this morning and that was because I had dirt in the altimeter hole. It’s on the charge 4 on the left side. If you take a safety pin, carefully try to remove anything in that hole, and your Fitbit should come back! Hope it works! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, this is not the solution to my problem and no, I cannot see the smiley face after restarting.

Actually, it’s not complete dark screen. I was able to see partial information - super dim - on the screen in a completely dark environment. I saw someone mentioned similar situation in some other post. So I believe it’s a known flaw of their display they chose to ignore.

Best Answer
0 Votes