Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 is unresponsive

Charge 4 was working fine until yesterday afternoon.  Screen went black and it won’t connect to my phone.  The green light on back is not on.  I put it on the charger over night.  The watch is still vibrating and I got a smiling face when I tried to reset it   But still cannot connect and still have a blank face.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @OldStanley. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 4 is still unresponsive. I understand how annoying this can be, I will do my best to help you with this!

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes