Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not having SPO2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

Is there an SPO2 in Charge4 and how to have it? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@ChanChoth , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message. 

The Charge 4 is capable of reading your SPo2 during your sleep.

More about this can be found here: How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

I can’t find it. Is this feature enabled by region/country?

Best Answer

@ChanChoth Nice to see you back. 

The SpO2 function is open for all regions. The Health Metric Dashboard on the other hand, is available only in some regions. You can learn more about this here.

Fitbit SpO2 is automatically added for users in certain regions. Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit app installed. 

If the SpO2 app was removed, please reinstall your Fitbit app.

1. With your Fitbit device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab>your profile picture>Charge 4.
2. Tap Gallery > Apps tab.
3. In the list of apps, tap SpO2 >Install> Install.

See you around

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanFitbit,

I still can’t have SPO2 on my watch. Why does Fitbit only allow by region/country? Why not all?

Best Answer

@ChanChoth Thank you for your reply. Fitbit works hard to get all users overall the same features, but also complies with the local regulations and permits. We are working hard to fulfill these and provide all users with the best service. 

As stated above, the SpO2 feature is not available to all regions. 

If you still cannot see the SpO2 app in the Fitbit app. 

Could you please make sure that the sleep stages are registered?

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanFitbit Thanks for your response. I still cannot see the SPO2 in the app. May I know that this feature is available in Cambodia and/or Singapore? I’m sure that the sleep stages are registered and please let me know if I did it wrongly.

Best Answer

Hi there, @ChanChoth.

Thanks for getting back with more details about this situation. While the SpO2 app is not available in Cambodia, you should be able to use it in Singapore since it's listed in the Health Metrics pageHowever, if this isn't the case, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can further investigate and help you out. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer

I have the same issue on my new Charge 4. On trying to download, I see the first install option and a second “Not Available “ why is that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Johnerz.

Thanks for joining this thread and letting me know about your Charge 4. As mentioned above, the SpO2 app is available in certain countries that were approved to track this data. Because your post didn't mention, does your country appear in this list? If it does but you're still unable to install it, please give a try to the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back into your account.
  4. Pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try installing the SpO2 app one more time and let me know how it goes.

For further details about the SpO2 app and how to track this data, let me recommend reviewing this help article.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes