Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 order hasn't arrived yet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Still waiting.....

I placed my order for the Charge 4 on the 6th of January. The website said two day delivery. After I paid, I received and invoice that said it was on back order. Its the 14th and I still don't have it. I have spoken with the customer care team numerous times and you get we have been vey busy and its been sent it will be 5 - 4 days. 

We are on day 8 and counting and the tracking says its in Netherlands Utrecht.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
74 REPLIES 74

Have been waiting since order was accepted on 6th January too. 4th Feb and no progress. Says its missing customs paperwork.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Having seen on parcel trace that my order was in UK on 18th Jan yet still not received, I contacted customer service via chat this week and was informed my order was ‘lost in transit’, rather than reordering I requested a refund which is being processed. I would recommend you try chat, they lady was extremely helpful and at least I got the matter resolved.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer

Thanks for that. I have suggested that today. However, mine is a free replacement for a device that failed. I've been loyal to FitBit for many years through a variety of devices, straps and accessories that broke, and just stopped working, but I am thinking it really is time for a change. From other posts this seems to be a widespread problem, my tracking says it's a customs paperwork issue- maybe its Brexit. It would be so much better if they owned up and explained.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree if they had just communicated I would have happily waited too but no contact is bad. I even contacted the carrier again heard nothing. I have reordered same Fitbit but not through them at least I know it will be here tomorrow. I hope you get some joy.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent my Sense to the warehouse in Birmingham where it was received 3/March 2021. On the 8th the emailed me saying the replacement is on its way to my address. They provided a tracking number which for 3 days didn't work  then suddenly it works saying on the 11th in was in Germany and the day after it was processed. To add chaos to confusion the tracking code works on Royal Mail where it stops on the 11th and on DHL where it starts from 11th. Now my point is, why you would send to Germany a replacement that has to go only 40 miles from Birmingham? A part few ppl at customer service, utterly disappointed by the whole process. If I knew I would have kept the sense with me 

Best Answer

Hi @Matty70 I'm sure none of us sent the tracker on this direction, and not sure if fitbit did. It may have been the carrier that did this. 

I've had a package sent from a business that was a 20 drive from me, go through a center that is a 6 hour drive in the other direction, then head to a center 2 hour drive past the original shipping point, then a half hour past me, and finally to me. 

Best Answer
Fitbit carriers are hopeless and Fitbit blame them for everything. Then expect you to speak to the carrier? Getting their product to you is their problem!

It’s simple have a supply in each country, stop shipping from country that get you biggest tax breaks and accept responsibility.

Or if you want things to be simple just use Amazon it will be with tomorrow!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I will be receiving it this morning. The whole process needs to be reviewed in my opinion. If they have a local depot where I sent my Fitbit, why they have to send the new one from abroad? It doesn't make sny sense. And they should say the item has been dispatched when it is, not days before. If it was clear at the beginning what happens, I would not bothered customer services or forum. Instead they gave me a tracking number saying it's been dispatched on Monday, it didn't display any data till Thursday when it says it was received (yes received) in Germany, left Frankfurt on Friday to be in Heathrow this morning. **Sunday; obviously yesterday I spoke too soon. Being "on its way to me" means that it's travelling towards me. So after that, the last update was this morning, I am just tracking it on the Royal Mail app. Tomorrow might be the day (?). Then of course you have to hope that the replacement is what you are expecting and that it works. 

Sent from iPhone

Best Answer
0 Votes
I hope you have received it 🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It took 9 weeks for my replacement to arrive. Customer service on email,
phone and social media were uninterested, bot-like and actually
unintelligent.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner  please return and edit your post to remove your personal contact information. Go to the post and pull down on the three dots in the upper right side of it and select edit. Edit the post as needed and then click reply to update it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that!

Best Answer
Right now, and going thru the setup it looks like the software s being improved

Sent from iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Can I ask did it ever arrive and giw long it took please ? I'm in same position amd wondering whether to wait or do something else. 

Thanks for your help

Graham

Best Answer

Hello

I'm in the same situation.

How long did it take to arrive? 

In the UK it's definitely Fitbit's responsibility not the courier company.

If Amazon and John Lewis can get things delivered there's no reason why Fitbit can't.

The problem is, the one I want to give to my sister for Christmas isn't available in John Lewis or on Amazon.

Anyway, if you could kindly let me know what happened I'd he grateful.

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes