Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 quit working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had this Fitbit for 17 months, and like so many others have said, it quit without warning or reason. Is the the life expectancy of this Fitbit?  I tried to recharge it & get a smiley face when it connects to the charger. After 2 hours, still nothing but a black screen. So disappointing that it only lasted this long. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @GrammaJoan 

I understand you have tried restarting your Charge 4 but your Fitbit continues to have a black screen. I’d try restarting a few more times. Sometimes it takes more then once. The number I hear to try is at least three times. If that doesn’t work have you tried changing the clock face through the Fitbit App? https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2311.htm  I’d try changing it back to the original clock face if possible to see if that helps. Or at least a clock face made by Fitbit. 
Hopefully that will help. It’s certainly worth a shot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner , Thank you for your help. 

@GrammaJoan , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts.

How did it go with the steps recommended by MegaBite ?

If you cannot see any improvement, you can always call our team or chat with them, so that they get a closer look at your situation. 

Here you'll find our contact info

See you around

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer