Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 wristband problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Charge 4 for six months. Last week the wristband split and fell off. At first I thought it only disconnect but it actually broke. I went back to the store where I bought it and was informed to deal directly with Fitbit via the website.

Fitbit mailed me a new strap but I cannot get either side of the strap to stay connected to the body. Thet snap into position and then randomly come apart, even if I'm sitting, doing nothing.

After searching for solutions I see this is not uncommon. 

Why on earth wouldn't Fitbit develop a better locking system when this appears to have been a reoccurring problem with all models.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@SBR108 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and information. 

If you have followed the steps here and you still having the issue, please give our team a call or chat with them. They'll be more than glad to have a closer look why the bands don't get attached. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Yes. Very disappointing. My band split after less than 4 months use. After sales support leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Best Answer

@Katyhapeny , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback. 

If you haven't done so, contact Support. find an option to report your wristband.   

Here you'll find our contact options. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
Thanks for your email.
I finally managed to make a replacement claim.
Best Answer

@Katyhapeny , Nice to have you back. Thank you for the update. I'm glad that you could manage to make the claim. 

Please keep posting in the Community should you have further questions. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

my Fitbit was received Oct 2021 is less than 1 year and I'm only being offered a 35% discount.  Looks like the Charge 4 was a very problematic problem based on the forum I am reading here.  Charge 4 is no longer available so obviously there were serious issues as I never had that happen with any of my other Fitbits and I've been wearing their trackers for over many many years with no such problems.   I am pushing back but very disappointed that Fitbit is not honouring their warranty.  I am in Canada 

Best Answer
0 Votes

did they replace it or only offer discount 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Claim made..... No action 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes