Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 return policy

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I bought my C4 back in November and the onboard has now stopped working. I posted a different thread on that.

Trying to find out the return policy if anyone can help please? I live in Bermuda and asked the retailer who said they only cover returns in the first 3 months and anything after that has to be dealt with directly via Fitbit.

Fitbit's website is a maze of links which provides no clue as to how to resolve this:

I start here:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1126.htm

The above link sends me to the following link, to find the return policy for my region:

https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

The above link tells me the returns policy has moved, to the following location:

https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/terms-of-sale

The above link tells me nothing about the return / warranty policy for my region.

Can anyone help? Unfortunately, after only 6 months, this thing is now useless and I would like to get it repaired / replaced. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you checked with Fitbit customer service or online chat to find out if it is covered under warranty?  If your device is no longer working properly after 6 months, it is possible that they would replace it if it is covered by a warranty.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @anthonydoh  when purchased directly from Fitbit.com there is a 45 day return with no questions asked. Bermuda is considered UK, isn't it? I can give you the customer support number for the UK.  call 0800 069 8505

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked with Fitbit customer service or online chat to find out if it is covered under warranty?  If your device is no longer working properly after 6 months, it is possible that they would replace it if it is covered by a warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you both for the replies. I decided to get on the chat with them. I must say, they're brief. They asked me to unpair and re-pair it with my iPhone and before I even had a chance to do that, they just cut me off and said contact us if it doesn't work.

Well, it will doesn't work so I will get back on the chat with them and find out what needs to be done. 

Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks again for the replies. Got in touch with the online chat and they sent me a prepaid shipping label and said they would send me a replacement. Pleased with that outcome.

Best Answer

Just so you know, the shipping through Fitbit is terrible! It’s been 2 weeks since I sent mine in and I’m only sending it from San Fran in CA going to Southern CA. Now it’s in Arizona. The shipping method they use is slow. Many people are complaining about it. People are saying it’s taking an average of 3-4 weeks to get the replacement.

Best Answer

@kimldrn  Fitbit isn't responsible for the slow shipping process these days. First class mail from a town fifteen miles away took nine days to reach me. Many services are slower these days in getting packages delivered on a more timely basis. One reason it takes longer to get your replacement is the shipping. It also takes time for the Fitbit warehouse to verify you sent the required parts and to get your replacement shipped. It's a process and sometimes the only thing we can do is to be patient.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

You are right most of the shopping stores now don't take any responsibility for slow shipping. The delivery is usually late these days and most of the companies have changed their return and refund policies after covid-19. I read the fit-bit return policies and compared them with other company's return policies such as Walmart return policy, Zara's return policy, and many others. I found that many of them have made changes due to the effect of covid-19.

Best Answer