Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 shuts off during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, the last two times I had my Fitbit on "outdoor workout" setting for intense stair-climbing, it has shut down and won't restart until it's on the charging dock. It's had plenty of battery charge both times. The first time it shut off about half an hour into the workout, the second time was just a few minutes into it. I haven't used any other exercise settings lately. Should I just not use exercise settings anymore? I don't have time or energy unfortunately to do a lot of trouble shooting or to experiment with it 😕 at this point I just want a Fitbit that will stay on to track what I need it to! Any ideas are appreciated though. Thank you!! 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@GingerAnne , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and information. 

It would be very helpful if we could know if this happens also with other activities. 

Does it occur only during the outdoor workout recording or during the day, when not working out?

Have you tried restarting the Charge 4?

I appreciate your cooperation .

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens to me everytime I do a workout. It makes the Fitbit completely useless. I've contacted customer service and they will not do anything about it. I will never buy a Fitbit product ever again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes