Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 won't charge anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 4 wont recharge with the cable I used before; the battery is now flat and i did not get any messages to so low battery, 

this charge 4 is a replacement from Fitbit due to issues with my previous charge 4  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Pseudonymous. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 4 isn't charging. I understand where your concern is coming from. I will do my best to help you with this! 

As a first approach, please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Charge 4. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

As for the battery low notification, please make sure it's set up properly by following the steps below: 

1. In the Today tab, tap the devices icon
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. For each item, review and adjust your notifications settings.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer