Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 screen blackout kept recurring (Agonizing experience that took 1 week for response)

Hi All, #Please reconsider if you were to purchase Fitbit#

Just wanted to put my feedback out here as there are limited feedback channels for Fitbit. I was a happy Fitbit user and bought 3 FitbCharges, and was even moving on to FitBit Charge 6. Just 2 weeks back, my Fitbit just blackout on me, so I went on community to find resolutions and tried the restart which did not work. Logged on for the online support (no local service center in Singapore and hotline apparently is for the USA), the online support staff managed to get my Fitbit restarted. But then to realize that the tracking stopped working well even though Fitbit was back online. Continued to do the restart for a couple of times, same results.

Sought for another online support the next day, I was really frustrated at this point in time. I have informed the online support staff that I have tried a number of methods including the resolution provided by the previous day staff. She still persisted her stand to try out checklist. If it was a f2f interaction, i full understand the rationale. It took 30 mins with no resolution, and for her need to check with IT team. Was checking my email consecutively for 3 days no emails while in the midst i still try to restart.

Somehow my fitbit miraculously came back working, I thought it was a glitch. Email came in 1 week later for a resolution that did not seem to need to take that long. But then yesterday it went total blackout on me and even charging wanting to restart the watch was not possible. Tried this morning, it came backonline.

This whole agonizing process made me realize the importance of local service center and local hotline when the product goes haywire. Please do reconsider if you want to purchase a Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0